• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nice and Clean

Brian M

Hi
They all went to the groomers once again so these shots are my first trial run with my new Nikon D700 camera ,commnets welcome please.
4696861628_bbd50df450_b.jpg

4696850094_11abc9391b_b.jpg

4696222737_fb0ccd91cf_b.jpg

4696856358_09fe911436_b.jpg

4696215315_e5b354f9ec_b.jpg

4696233769_f0a2267530_b.jpg

4696862730_46d34c7f37_b.jpg

4696859154_2191acf064_b.jpg

So you treated yourself to the new camera. How did you sneak that passed Dawn.
Great pictures.

PS I am now on my third camera. After exchanging the Fuji because of the pink pictures the next Fuji also had a fault. We now opted for the Canon power Shot SX20 IS. Third time lucky.

Hi Sabby

Dawn knows I got the camera but she hasn't a clue what it cost and me being a good boy I certainly wouldn't want to upset her by telling her the extortionate price of it ,plus I have stashed all trace of any invoice.:) Thats the foundation of a good marriage trust ,and she can trust me not to tell her the price .:)

Nannette do you think Dulux Jet Black suits Daisy's nose I think it was still wet when I took the photo .:)

Great pictures as usual. My son-in-law would love to have that camera. That is on his wish list..... Quick question. When your dogs get groomed, what do you actually have done? Are they just bathed, or do you have them trimmed too? They always look so great after a grooming. I have just been doing Dixie myself as I have been too afraid of what a groomer might do. So, I am curious as to what you have done. Also, what is dulux jet black ??????

Hi Jld

I have been going to these groomers for a couple of years so they know me and I them ,the lady herself Barbara actually breeders spaniels cocker's I think and occasionally show at Crufts and has done for many years so I am happy she knows what to do, so I just ask her to do ears inside ,nails and anal glands and those items on a only if needed .She bathes them blow drys them whilst grooming ,she thins out their coats and just trims their coats as required for a cavalier cut but basically just shapes everthing else minutely ,which mostly is not a lot off .The girls go every 8-10 weeks and can be there for up to 6/7 hours and most important she is a friendly pet person so it works well and I have full confidence in her.:)

With ref to the Dulux my dear friend Nannette made a comment once about Daisy's black nose and as I am not a show person but I now know what she meant and that this is a desirable feature in a Cavalier so my comment is only tongue in cheek as Dulux are a paint manufacturing company and on that photo Daisy's nose did glisten as though it had just been painted ,hope my silly explanation helps and sorry if I caused confusion.
rgds

Brian

Fabulous photos Brian! I guess your girls are used to you taking pics as they all look as if they are thinking "here he goes again, more photos"!

Back