• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my puppy Butters and me

miss t

Hello, my name is Theresa and I just got a Cavalier puppy a little over a week ago. I am from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL. We got him from a breeder friend from Kentucky. We named him Butters. He is a very cute and mostly sweet. He is a trouble maker from time to time but that's a puppy for ya I guess. I hope he learns what not to do. I live with my boyfriend so now we have a little family. Yay! He is our little social butterfly which is cool. I've met neighbors I haven't before in one week of having the dog. This is my first time having a puppy. Any help you could give me on the forum would be great. I will do the same. Here is a pic of my little boy!

OK. NOT SURE HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE. I DON'T THINK IT WORKS AS A URL BUT I DON'T KNOW. IF SOMEONE COULD ALSO TELL ME HOW THAT WORKS IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED. THANKS!:bang:

Hi and welcome to the board. There's lots of information on how to post pics and other info about the board in the Getting Started section at the top of the board, in the board FAQ (on the menu bar), and pinned to the top of the photo section. (y)

For great information on puppies and every aspect of dog care and training and behaviour, visit:

www.dogstardaily.com

and be sure to download Dr Ian Dunbar's classic dog training and care book, After You Get Your Puppy, which is perfect for someone with a new puppy, available on the site for FREE! :) It's the bottom book here:

http://www.dogstardaily.com/free-downloads

Hello and welcome. I hope you figure out how to post photos - looking forward to seeing your puppy. icon_welcome

Congratulations on your new puppy- can't wait to see pics. I too live outside Chicago, and I organize Cavalier Playdates for those of us in the area. If you are interested in joining us one day, just send me a private message. :)

Back