• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dotties Diaries - Update

Tania

If you have a moment will you have another look at Dotties Diaries please.
I have made a few changes. In particular the two pages where she is resuced I have
found the most beatiful song and we have managed to scroll the words on the website. Following the Diiaries I have put on photographs followed by "Goverment Sponsored Cruelty" There will be a new section to follow, hopefully by mid July, the work is with the cartoonist now. If you have any suggestions I would be grateful.

kind regards

www.cavaliermatters.org

Tania, you are amazing, both for offering your home to Dottie and for all the work you put into your website.
Heartblowingpoog.gif

Dottie's story is desperately sad and so moving. It breaks my heart every time I read about the Puppy Farm conditions, but at least Dottie (and quite a few others we know about through CT) have had happy endings, thank goodness. :wggle:

Have PM'd you about the additions to Dottie's Diaries.

Back