• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

About yime to introduce....:)

ice-cavi

DeliverFile.aspx

Hi all its been a long time,what with vulcano eruptions ,fiancial breakdown and more here in Iceland so lots to deal with:rolleyes:
But I think its about time to introduce Eljas daughter Appel Pie who is 4 months old now.
She is a little rascal but a charming one so -gets away with almost anything really!
DeliverFile.aspx

Also I would like tro introduce our new fellow who will be joining us in a little over a week,he is coming all the way from Sweden .
DeliverFile.aspx

His name is Guinness and he is just the sweetest boy ;allways happy.
I went to Sweden to visit him a month ago,and it was love at first sight, so counting the days till he will join us.
Have no pics of the finacial breakdown;) but a few of the eruption :p
DeliverFile.aspx

By for now

:rah: Wow!! TWO cute rubies!!??? Love Guiness and Appel Pie!!! :)

Soooo cute!!! (and you know I love rubies!! :lotsaluv: )

Amazing picture of the eruption too. How far is it from you? Is it impacting the air quality for you in a noticeable way?

Hi Lani!
The Eruption is "sleeping" at the moment..only a little action now so it dosnt bother us at the moment.
We live about an hour and ahalf from the glacier so we are lucky and havnt had too much trouble ....a few days with some ash though and we had to clean everything outside as it was everywhere.
Even if the vulcano is sleeping we can still get a lot of ash from time to time,as the allready fallen ash lying on the ground near and on the vulcano will set off with heavy winds and spread the ash again...and again ...and again:eek: but so far we have been lucky so not complaining.

Three rubies I am jealous.
Apple Pie is so gorgeous and so is Guiness. How old is he?

I thought about you when the volcano eruption was going on, I am so glad to hear it didn't affect you too terribly. Your new babies are precious! So lucky to have 3 cavi's! I am quite jealous! :rolleyes:

Thanks Melli....yes we were lucky but others were not so lucky ..unfortunately many farmers in the Glacier area have given up as the ash has ruined so much :(

Ohh they are all gorgeous and love your volcano picture too (even though that has caused us many problems in Ireland last month!!)

Your 2 new additions are gorgeous! I wish you luck with two new ones:rolleyes:

Your pup has rascally look:D

Heather R

Beautiful pup and dog.

I have a silly question, please don't laugh, but how will you communicate with an adult dog that 'speaks' Swedish?

haha ,no not silly at all...have thought about that too myself.But he will learn Icelandic I guess....and also i use my hands alot when I "talk" to my dogs so I thinkwe will work it out somehow :cool:

Wonderful ruby-dogs ;)

They are just so wonderful, both Guiness and Appel Pie. I am lucky enough to have seen much more pictures than you shared here, and I go all wobbly for your new household members - and darling Elja, of course :)

Back