• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

If ya touch dat bone you izzz gonna be...

ice-cavi

sorry ! Eljas first time wearing a snood,and not impressed at all!

I zaid if ya touch dat bone you izzz gonna be zorry!

Izzz MINE!

Hmm will just have to let dizz one doo den ....

but izz ok too;)

:lol: They always look like they are about to perform a surgery or take a shower... !

I don't use them, but as far as I know, they keep long, hairy ears out of food. I think people who feed their dogs a raw diet would use them in particular.

You see them a lot in the show ring too

Snoodcutie.jpg

I just recently started using them as I allways thought the dogs looks so miserable with them....but since I feed raw bones everyday I gave in.....the ears get so messy from all the fat and meat on the bones...:eek: and the dogs dont mind now,they know that the snood meens goodies on the way ;)

Hi Brian:)
Its allways Beef bone...Galloway Beef.We get the beef straight from the farmer and let the butchers that are cutting the meat for us ,also cut out the bones...Its mostly rib , tail & backbones. I freeze them and the bones last a very long time...ususally till we, the humans ,need more meat too:)
Since I started feeding bones regurlarly ,I have seen a HUGE difference in terms of plaque and bad breath :=)
It also keeps the dogs 100% occupied if you need some time off....I usually give mine when I have housechores to do;) they can work on the back bones for more than a hour ,then I usually take them away and put them in bags and refreeze. The ribs however, are usually all gone in an hour :rolleyes:

Back