• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the site

Molly76

Hi all

I have recently got a lovely little ruby girl called Molly, we are getting on great and going to dog training Ireland each Saturday to learn lots of great stuff. Molly is now very much part of the family put my big tomcat Calvin is a little put out to say the least!!!

The forum is great and I spend ages going tru differnet things so much info!!

icon_welcome

Welcome to you and Molly, Dog Training Ireland and their team are amazing, I have found their day care fantastic for socializing my dogs, they really have come on there :)

How old is Molly....and where are the photos????

I feel so welcome......Molly is just coming up on 5 months but still very small...still tryingto work out how to upload a phono not to good with that sort of thing!!!!!

Found out from Karlin that the breeder I got Molly from is a mass breeder in Wicklow and has a very bad rep (I was recommnded to go to her without knowing this) so I am just hoping little Molly will go on to live a healthy life.

Yes we are learning so much at the training Molly just flakes out after it havinh used all that brain power!

Hi,

Welcome Molly and Calvin and of course Mummy too! I hope you will enjoy and benefit
from being part of this group. Really looking forward to seeing some photos.
icon_welcome

lindylou

hi and welcome
looking forward to seeing some photo's
it took me a long time to upload photo's until i joined flickr it was realy easie if it dos'not work try changing your settings. good luck

Hi welcome from me too, I'm a newbee here. I'm no good with computers but I followed the how to and managed to post pictures. I had a Molly until recently also got a Sophie and Katie. I hope your Molly has a long and healthy life. It is a mine field out there trying to find the right breeder.

Molly aged 10 weeks more to follow once I get the hang of it!!!

clip_image001.jpg

OMG Molly is really adorable! I am sure Molly will be fine and if there are any health problems in the future, there are loads of medications out there to help ease these illnesses, so try not to worry & enjoy your Molly :)

she is the best, I can not believe how quickly she has come my best friend, I look forward to getting in from work to see her such good complany! She is so curious I have to watch her all the time she loves to eat anything she can get her paws on!!!

My poor cat is having a hard time getting us to Molly...he tried to climb up the chimney last night which is a first!!:)

Molly is adorable:l*v: I'm sure that once your cat lets Molly know who is the boss:lol:; they'll get along very well!

Heather R

Back