• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Water Melon Chilled

Brian M

Hi

Just carrying on Cirens theme ,over the last month I have been buying the big water melons for only a couple of £ each and of a night I have a dish full of about 18 chilled medium size pces of which the girls all have about 4 each and I have 2 .Just phoned Dawn now and asked her to give the girls some and to put some more in the freezer for later which I am sure they will all enjoy .But definately no seeds

Anybody any other ideas for healthy non fattening chilled food for our boys and girls to cool down with.:)

Last edited:
That's a great idea for a cold treat! But surely you should cut some more so you get at least as many as the dogs... :lol:

I LOOOOOOVE watermelon myself.

My two adore carrots, I don't usually refrigerate them, but I might give it a go and see if they get gobbled up as quickly as usual.
Brian, how long does it take you to get all the seeds out of the watermelon? You must be the most patient man ever!

Mika also enjoys frozen raspberries and strawberries, and for vegies, she love frozen peas and beans.

Back