• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey

kimy27

Bailey finally started on gabapentin about three weeks ago and I can't believe the difference in her. She is so much happier! She is so much more active, her appetite has increased dramatically and she doesn't sleep half as much as she did. She plays with Dylan a lot more and has even started playing fetch which she NEVER used to do :D.

So far she is on 100mg twice a day plus 10mg of frusemide twice a day. I just thought I'd share the good news with you as I am so happy about it :D I am so glad that she finally seems to be enjoying herself and doesn't seem weighed down by pain or discomfort!

That's such good news cl*p :jump: thank you for cheering me up :) may Bailey have many years of pain free happiness & enjoyment :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Tthats fantastic news b*n*n* Its lovely seeing them happy and playful again. When Minnie started her meds a couple of months ago I didn't realise how much energy she had lost previously. She is also back to playing fetch and has even had some tuggy games:)

Back