• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pollys picture timeline..from about 6 weeks to 15 months..

Erin2854

My beautiful girl and the absolute light of my life!! :lotsaluv:
dscf0085v.jpg

dscf02481.jpg

pollylickingnose.jpg

pollypinkshirt.jpg

pollybathroom.jpg

pollyleaves.jpg

pollypro4.jpg

pollypig.jpg

What precious pictures. She is absolutely beautiful. She has the sweetest expression.:l*v: She looks tiny. Is she little?

Last edited:
What precious pictures. She is absolutely beautiful. She has the sweetest expression.:l*v: She looks tiny. Is she little?

Thanks :) She is such a sweet girl. She is pretty petite, she's 10lbs (15 months old). She was the smallest of her litter, her siblings are all around 15-16lbs

I love the picture of her going through the fence. My little Oz did that numerous times when he weighed 4-5 pounds. I finally had to put him on a leash every time he went in the back yard until he grew too big to fit under and through the fence. She is like a little stuffed animal. Too cute for words!!

Back