• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly and Éowyn - summer 2010

ourempire

It's been a long time since last photo update. New job, longer way to work, house for sale in order to live closer to work - that should sum it up. Molly and Éowyn are both enjoying the summer. Their different tempers have become much clearer: Molly (almost 4 years, ruby) is caring, thoughtful, sometimes very quiet - and very clever. Éowyn (almost 2 years, blenheim) is happy, fearless - and - for certain - quite a stupid blonde :rolleyes:

Éowyn asleep, she often lies like that!
IMG_1666.jpg

... or like that!
IMG_1133.jpg

Éowyn is playing in the garden.
IMG_0237.jpg

Christian is checking out a potentially wounded warrior princess -it turned out to be raspberry on her nose...
IMG_0226.jpg

Not a care in the world - just running!
IMG_0227.jpg

Molly has got the most beautiful profile, I think.
IMG_0057.jpg

Our beautiful, thoughtful Molly.
IMG_0056.jpg

Molly looking worried :)
DSC00039.jpg

Me sleeping and the girls watching over me.
IMG_1736.jpg

beautiful girlys :lotsaluv: molly is a real stunner, you can see how calm she is by her photos. eowyn running :D says it all really. gorgeous xx

GORGEOUS! You can really tell the difference in their personalities in the photos, but they definitely love their Mom. :)
Thanks for sharing.

finally some pics from you ,been waiting for that :)
Love your girls...Molly allways remind me of my Elja...same calmness and ease:)
littlesiss has grown so much:) but still quite the puppy in her personality :)

loved the couch photo :) that is my favorite way to nap too :cool:

I just found these pictures showing an evening at our place. Normally I sit on the floor with a huge pillow with room for me and the girls :rolleyes: When I work or do a jigzaw puzzle, I sit at the dining table, and I have to set up four chairs with the pillow, otherwise they are circulating impatiently around me. This way they can be near me at all times.

"We're here - where are you? Come over, pleeeeeeeease!"
IMG_1518.jpg

"All is well, she's here next to us."
IMG_1514.jpg

"We have been here for ages now, we want some attention!"
IMG_1511.jpg

:lotsaluv: awwwwwwwwww they are adorable!!! they are both gorgeous and you can see how much they love their mum x

Back