• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flickr - Problem

Brian M

Hi

I couldn't find a way to download the flickr http link for Poppy's birthday photo and then I read Karlins post about a similar problem with another web hosting photo site ,so it could be Flickr have now stopped this facility as well so I had to go via Photobucket .Its irritating if they have as I mainly use Flickr and pay them an annual fee for the number of photos I have uploaded over time .:confused:

The same thing happened to me! I also had to switch to Photobucket last night, even though I just had the free Flickr-account, it still annoys me that they change their download possibilities like that. At least I couldn't figure out how to solve it.

Brian Ive just downloaded a photo of Leo and my youngest Katie.

It loaded ok from flickr;)

I can download, too, but I can't get the codes to work, so I can post pictures here. What did you do?

What you have done is click on "We're introducing a new photo page, and you can check it out early. Take me to the future!". This is merely a preview of how Flickr will work in the future. The system is not up and running now.

See where it says "You're viewing the new photo page. Questions? See these FAQs. Want to wait? Leave the preview." at the top of the page, click on Leave the preview.

Then carry on as normal. Simples! (y)

Last edited:
Back