• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sunny days in devon (days 1 and 2)

shell1805

thought i would post pics of our holiday and we go along, gives bentley his much needed nap time bless him :rolleyes:

as we were packin and loading up the car bentley wasnt too sure but soon got in the swing of things:

001-6.jpg

014-2.jpg

002-5.jpg

checking out the view:

022.jpg

2nd day and checking out the beach:

007-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

018.jpg

024-1.jpg

enjoying our tent:

008-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

013-1.jpg

having a snooze with me:

019-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

we are 10 mins walk away from a dog beach with costal paths all around. its a dog lovers haven and i have already met 5 other cavi owners :D

sorry for the pic over load (and its only day 2 :eek:)

ps

saw this and just had to ad it to my ever growin collection:

021-1.jpg

xxx

Lovely photos of your holiday - Devon is a lovely place to visit and Bentley looks like he is having a great time, your Cavalier ornament is so sweet.:D

Great pics! We are just back from north Devon and it was so dog friendly, loved it!

which part of north devon did you go to karlin?? im amazed by how dog friendly they are here. we've met some lovely people on the dog beach and everyone stops to chat. bentley is lappin up all the attention :D

What dog beach are you near. I'll be looking for lovely beaches to take Leo to when we visit Brixham next month?

You look like you're at top of Bury Head when you're checking out the view:-D

its goodrington beach... you go past the water park along by the pub there and the next part of the beach is for dogs :D its fantastic. we're staying at waterside holiday park, the hill we're on looking at the view is just by the park xx

I know exactly where you are....... will be giving Leo a good run on the beach very soon:dgwlk:

went to brixham today,bentley had great fun looking at the ships and barking at all the sea gulls :rolleyes: its very picturesque there, im sure you're gonna have a fantastic time :D x

Back