PDA

View Full Version : Eeewww!!

brid kenny
7th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Pippa just ate rabbit poo!! And took great delight at doing so!!

meljoy
7th July 2010, 06:53 PM
We have a pet rabbit so rabbit poo is part of a staple diet for Leo:eek:

sins
7th July 2010, 07:23 PM
It's the cavalier equivalent of truffles:p
Sins

Karlin
7th July 2010, 07:50 PM
At least three of mine would no doubt relish those as deer poop is similar in size/shape and considered a delicacy.... :rotfl:

Desrae
7th July 2010, 08:50 PM
:yuk:

Jay
8th July 2010, 03:06 AM
Rabbit pooh= Cavalier caviar:grin:
J.

Bunnylover
8th July 2010, 09:05 AM
Ruby always used to LOVE rabbit poop.I've lost my girlies now though so none around :(

Claire L
8th July 2010, 11:16 AM
Good on ya Pippa! You'll never need to wear to wear glasses now :p :D

Louise1823
8th July 2010, 01:05 PM
Brid I feel your pain! :yuk:
Chloe has only recently developed a habit of chomping on turds (and rolling in them too) when were out walking, and she's not fussy who they've come from!
I have to be so careful with her, after the last time she ended up in the vets for 4 days with a really sick tummy!
My vet has advised sprinkling any outdoor heaps I find with tabasco before she gets a chance to get to them - can you imagine??!!! people will think Ive really lost the plot then.. :D:D:D

Karlin
8th July 2010, 01:30 PM
My vet has advised sprinkling any outdoor heaps I find with tabasco before she gets a chance to get to them - can you imagine??!!! people will think Ive really lost the plot then..

:lol: Oh I can picture it!

Lily has lumged towards what she thought was food on the ground and gotten a nice mouthful of dog poo before as well -- about the only poo she won't regularly eat if given a chance (thank goodness). It is just disgusting when she does this! :eek: They sure keep us 'entertained' don't they...

Charlotte
8th July 2010, 02:30 PM
Charlie also used to eat rabbit poo when we had a rabbit.