• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Baxter from Hong Kong

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Baxter our new 4 month old Blenheim boy. He is our first Cavalier and he has already stolen our hearts:l*v: He is the perfect little puppy, energetic, friendly, curious and learning commands very quickly.

We are Australians living in Hong Kong and got him from a reputable Breeder back home in Aus. I did a lot of research before deciding on a breeder and we were very lucky to have found one who does heart and eye checks and our pup has clear parents. Unfortunately I didn't do enough research to have discovered SM and we are keeping out fingers crossed on that one:xfngr: I am on the look out for any signs and symptoms thanks to the wealth of knowledge on this amazing forum!

I have been visiting the forum for a few months now and thought it was time to introduce our little man, hope you like his pics.

Bye for now,
Katie and Baxter

Baxter.jpg

Baxter3.jpg

Hi
And welcome to you and beautiful Baxter ,don't
Look to hard for sm make sure you enjoy each other.

Baxter is gorgeous. I agree with Brian enjoy Baxter he won’t be a puppy for long. It is good that you are aware of SM but if you look too hard you might see something that isn’t even there.

Back