PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier lost in Duleek Co Meath area

susandavis1
17th July 2010, 04:32 PM
Hi all

Just found this post about Maddie on the Drogheda animal rescue website. She is such a gorgeous little girl but she is missing for quite a while now :(
Anyway, just thought I would post in case anyone on this site has seen her.

http://www.dar.ie/index.php?mact=LostAndFound,cntnt01,showDetails,0&cntnt01idAnimal=392&cntnt01returnid=105

Regards
Sue

Desrae
18th July 2010, 12:30 PM
I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed, it was through the Irish Animal Shelters page I think. She's so lovely! I certainly hope she finds her way home.

Dink
21st July 2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks for posting this. Still no word on our Maddie, we are devastated. She was 4 on the 12th of July and we've had her since she was a tiny pup, our rescues, poor Ruby and Riley are still pining for her. We have posters up everywhere and contacted every organisation we could think of. She is microchipped so please God someboy has her safe somewhere. :(

susandavis1
21st July 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been reunited with Maddie yet and how devastated you must feel. I keep checking the local animal rescues for you in the hope that she might turn up there. I will keep my fingers crossed in the hope that she will return to you safely.:hug:

Karlin
28th July 2010, 04:50 PM
There's a ruby found in Carragaline, link posted in the breed rescue section and there's a pic. have given them the lost and found link just in case.

Zoe bowie
28th July 2010, 09:43 PM
Good thinking Karlin, I really hope this is her!!!

Dink
28th July 2010, 10:12 PM
:( The dog found was male. Had a lovely conversation with the lady from Cork. She rang me after I posted on the FB page.