• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun dog show (very minor brag!)

Kizzys Mum

Today we went to a local fun dog show in aid of Many Tears. There was a lot of Many Tears dogs there and our agillity club did a demo. It was a lovely day despite a few showers! We entered Kizzy in Prettiest Bitch (the largest class, with maybe 30 dogs in) and she got placed 2nd! We're very proud of her because whenever we've been to events like this before, she's just cowered and wanted to stay on her bed. She was very relaxed today and enjoyed all of the attention :eek: Hopefully they've also raised lots of money for Many Tears!

I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. Congratulations on your win. You must be totally chuffed! Meself and Belle won a little prize at a fundraising event about a month ago and I was on Cloud 9 for days! Going to things like that are great because they are for a good cause, fun and no pressure.

Thank you for the congratulations (and well done to Desrae and Belle too!). Just found out they raised £1700, which is also great :)

Was this the event in Nibley? I really hoped to be able to go, but various other commitments prevented me in the end. :rolleyes:

So glad to hear it all went well though - will sent a little extra contribution to Sylvia as we couldn't make it and meet you all. Shall be going to something similar in Exeter at the end of August, with a bit of luck. :xfngr:

Hi Wagtails, yes it was in Nibley - not far from us! It's a shame you couldn't make it, maybe next time :)

Back