PDA

View Full Version : I think you'll find this is mine...

Rj Mac
19th July 2010, 02:07 PM
We dug out an old cat box we originally used when we collected Megs from Ireland, and when she 1st came to us she hused it as a bed, but eventually we put it away, but we needed it for moving Lucy to and from the vets last week, but on putting it down 1 day Megan decided to re-claim what is rightfully hers....

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/RjMac_photo/Number4/Image0402.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/RjMac_photo/Number4/Image0403.jpg

:l*v::slp:

R.

James
19th July 2010, 02:36 PM
If it was me the cat box would now be left out permanently knowing that she claims it as hers. I could not take it away from her again but then I am such a soft mark for Cavaliers.
Does she back in or manage to turn round inside it?

Rj Mac
19th July 2010, 05:31 PM
It's just getting left out permanently now James, as she's taken to using it mostly through the day, she has to do a kind of 45 point turn inside it:rolleyes::thmbsup:

Chelle & Rex
19th July 2010, 08:33 PM
We have a similar carrier for Rex that we bought him home in when he was a puppy - he LOVES it :D People are amazed he can still not only fit but like Lucy go in and turn around. I'll try find a pic of him in it later

Get well soon Lucy :hug:

Jasperxxgabby
19th July 2010, 09:09 PM
Aww, so cute:luv:

SamT
19th July 2010, 09:24 PM
"I still fit"" ha ha

Scottie
19th July 2010, 09:29 PM
She looks quite content and pleased with herself in there :)

shell1805
19th July 2010, 09:40 PM
it amazes me what a cavi can squeeze into. when bentley was 6 months i couldnt find him anywhere. it was only when i looked in my 'indoor' buns cage that i saw a very squished up bun and bentley! :eek: he'd managed to get in and got stuck, took days to brush out the shavings :rolleyes: x

Tania
25th July 2010, 01:00 PM
I think she is saying "I am having an identity crisis.....I am a Cat Really" :D

Nicki
25th July 2010, 01:48 PM
They are so funny aren't they?

I've known mine to all squish in together into the smallest crates, but if you dare to deliberately put them in a smaller crate they complain bitterly!!

The brother to my puppies, Welly, was obsessed with the hedgehog houses in their garden {they have a rescue hedgehog} - obviously because it contained nice yummies like mealworms and suet LOL

He managed to squeeze himself into the house through the entrance which is only 11cm by 11cm :yikes:sl*p: {he's not a midget, he's just over 8kg...}

Karlin
27th July 2010, 01:01 AM
That is such a funny picture! Great to see her as always.

Nicki am laughing at the idea of a cavalier squished into a hedgehog house! :eek:

We had five in a medium crate in the car to drive around Donegal last week and partner could not believe they were so happy -- a carpet of cavaliers! But they love all piling into a single crate like that.