• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think you'll find this is mine...

Rj Mac

We dug out an old cat box we originally used when we collected Megs from Ireland, and when she 1st came to us she hused it as a bed, but eventually we put it away, but we needed it for moving Lucy to and from the vets last week, but on putting it down 1 day Megan decided to re-claim what is rightfully hers....

Image0402.jpg

Image0403.jpg

:l*v::slp:

R.

If it was me the cat box would now be left out permanently knowing that she claims it as hers. I could not take it away from her again but then I am such a soft mark for Cavaliers.
Does she back in or manage to turn round inside it?

It's just getting left out permanently now James, as she's taken to using it mostly through the day, she has to do a kind of 45 point turn inside it:rolleyes:(y)

We have a similar carrier for Rex that we bought him home in when he was a puppy - he LOVES it :D People are amazed he can still not only fit but like Lucy go in and turn around. I'll try find a pic of him in it later

Get well soon Lucy :hug:

it amazes me what a cavi can squeeze into. when bentley was 6 months i couldnt find him anywhere. it was only when i looked in my 'indoor' buns cage that i saw a very squished up bun and bentley! :eek: he'd managed to get in and got stuck, took days to brush out the shavings :rolleyes: x

They are so funny aren't they?

I've known mine to all squish in together into the smallest crates, but if you dare to deliberately put them in a smaller crate they complain bitterly!!

The brother to my puppies, Welly, was obsessed with the hedgehog houses in their garden {they have a rescue hedgehog} - obviously because it contained nice yummies like mealworms and suet LOL

He managed to squeeze himself into the house through the entrance which is only 11cm by 11cm :yikes:sl*p: {he's not a midget, he's just over 8kg...}

That is such a funny picture! Great to see her as always.

Nicki am laughing at the idea of a cavalier squished into a hedgehog house! :eek:

We had five in a medium crate in the car to drive around Donegal last week and partner could not believe they were so happy -- a carpet of cavaliers! But they love all piling into a single crate like that.

Back