• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

mri, post surgery and now Ella is chasing animals and surfing!!

anniemac

cl*pEveryone talks about the numbers and I have no way to know what these mean. If anyone can give me insite that would be good. Ella's neurologist wants to give her another MRI in august for free but I don't know if I want to know the results. Look at what she has gone through and how good she is doing now is amazing. There is hope and much life after those hard days!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:( those staples, it breaks my heart. your strength is inspiring, i would fall to pieces i know i would. i cant believe she went surfing :lotsaluv:(y) that is so amazing! xx

I have one of those nasty pictures of Riley immediately post-op also. Her neurologist shaved so much of her fur (even part of her ears) that we joked that she looked like a half-shorn lamb. I'm so happy that Ella is doing well. I'm with you - I don't know if I'd want another MRI unless Riley had deteriorated. As long as Riley is happy, running, and playing (not surfing though) I'm happy. You said it perfectly - there is hope and much life after all those hard, bleak days and nights.

Back