• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from us and Tilly

JenBrennan

Heya everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all - my name is Jen, i'm 23 and I live in Coventry. I am the proud mum of Tilly (pictured below with my husband Paul), who is 5 years old - she came into my 'care' roughly 2 years ago when Paul's mum sadly passed away from cancer 5 days after we married.

I am originally from Birmingham but moved up to Liverpool to live with Paul 2 and a half years ago and then about 10 weeks ago we moved to Coventry into our own plce together :) Paul works away most of the week, so generally its just me and Tiddlywinks on our own, I walk/run her round the park every evening. Me and Paul are WW2 re-enactors and Tilly has come along to a few events with us which she really enjoys!!!

Anyway, I better be going (I'm at work at the moment) so I will post again later :D

Here's a pic of Paul and Tilly, my 2 babies :lol:

DSC00061.jpg

Hugs to all,

Jen
-x-

Hello

And welcome to you Jen ,Paul and Tilly ,hope to read and see more about you all in the future .:)

Hello

Hi There
I would like to introdue myself to this site, my name is Clare and I am owned by 2 Cavaliers!

Our first one is a female called Cava, she is Tri Color and has just celebrated her first birthday. She is very small, we think she was the runt of the litter, and this is why she has not grown so big. She has a lovely silky long coat which she does NOT like getting brushed, she is a bit of a tomboy liking to chase birds ( and catch and kill them if she can ), play in puddles & muck and her favourite pasttime - eating my shoes!

our second is Spud, a male Blenheim who is 8 months old. He was chosen by his big sister Cava as a playmate. He is much bigger then her, quite strong and very bold! But in a good way! He loves to follow me around the house all day, play bash bash with Cava, and rip anything he can find to shreds! He is very smart, and doesnt like going out in the rain - as he knows hes not allowed on the couch if he is wet, and he has nearly mastered opening the press with the yummies in!

They live with myself and Karl in Blessington, they are spoilt rotten and I am at the moment trying my hardest to train them. they love a good run around the football pitch and a nice cold bit of watermelon afterwards. I have attached some pics of them.

Clare, Cava & Spud

cavaandspud1pic10.jpg
cavaandspud1pic12.jpg
cavaandspud1pic2.jpg

Back