PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Cosmo!

GCon
24th July 2010, 10:59 PM
Our new B&T!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/pbr/Cosmo1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/pbr/Cosmo2.jpg

Couldn't resist adding this one! :D Knee-high to a grasshopper!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/pbr/cosmo-3.jpg

Jasperxxgabby
25th July 2010, 12:09 AM
Aww adorable :luv:
Congratulations, wishing you many happy, healthy years together :)

HollyDolly
25th July 2010, 12:11 AM
Please do not tell me where you live as he/she will be kidnapped.:badgrin:

Gorgeous.

Nanette

GCon
25th July 2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks. :)

Our three year-old hasn't taken to her all that well though, to be honest. I know she's only been here half a day though. Lots of growls and 'attitude' and she runs away from the pup and hides all the time. I take it that's a pretty normal reaction and that it'll pass?

Mom of Jato
25th July 2010, 12:52 AM
That first picture is just amazing!!!! How adorable- Congratulations!

mhabca
25th July 2010, 02:15 AM
Oh my gosh - how adorable!

Mindysmom
25th July 2010, 02:59 AM
He is precious!

GCon
25th July 2010, 03:14 AM
He is precious!
Sorry, should have mentioned - Cosmo's a she. ;)

ourempire
25th July 2010, 07:55 AM
She is just really, really adorable.

By the way, when we got our second cavalier, Molly was two years old. She acted as if we had made a major criminal offfence, but it only took some days, before we caught them sleeping next to one another. I'm sure your cavaliers will be inseparable very soon :)

jasperpaw
25th July 2010, 08:28 AM
Congratulations Cosmos is beautiful, what a lovely first photo. We have an even bigger age gap than you, a 10 yrs old and 12 weeks, my eldest Jasper has only ever growled once in the 4 weeks that we have had Ollie, he just tends to run off or jump into a chair, but we are getting there slowly, Jasper realises Ollie is here to stay and does walk round with him in the garden until the pup gets bouncy.

Brian M
25th July 2010, 08:37 AM
Hi

Cosmos is a beautiful baby.:):)

Teresa
25th July 2010, 10:29 AM
What a gorgeous pup!! Barney was on his own in the house for eight years, Cassie is six and a half months now and after careful watching at the beginning I haven't looked back!! They are a really funny pair!!...xx

mrsdolittle
25th July 2010, 10:45 AM
awww i do love B&T's she is stunning hun congrats on the cavy xx

MurphysMummy
25th July 2010, 02:08 PM
She is absolutely beautiful.
To think my Murphy looked like this once.
Hope you have many happy years together :)

heather r
25th July 2010, 09:47 PM
Glad there is a pond between us or I would be after your adorable Cosmo;) She is a real cutie and your photos are wonderful:D

Heather R

Duffer
26th July 2010, 01:13 PM
Hi
best of luck with new puppy, to echo what everyone has said - we got spud when cava was about 7 months old - we brought him home and she was just looking at him like he was an Alien from outerspace! a real what-the-hell-is-this-thing! took about a week or two for them her to warm to him, they are now inseperable.

The day we brought Cava to be spayed, Spud cried and cried all day till she came home, when she arrived with her cone around her head & totally out of it - he knew something was wrong and wouldnt leave her side, he kept licking her face and trying to cuddle into her. :luv:

They cry when are seperated and bash each other when together, like real siblings! Your two will be fine.:)

The Rouge Princess
26th July 2010, 03:47 PM
Congrats on Cosmo, she's beautiful.I'm sure they'll become firm friends in no time

jld
26th July 2010, 05:10 PM
She is gorgeous !!!!! The pictures are definitely framers. :o

GCon
21st August 2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks all. 12 weeks old now but I've added just one more puppy pic to the first post. :)

Cathy T
21st August 2010, 04:57 PM
Oh my gosh......Cosmo is adorable!!! How is everyone getting along now? We added our 3rd a few months ago, Shelby almost 7 and Jake just turned 8, our new boy came to us at 11 weeks old. Shelby ran from him :confused: and acted like she was afraid of him icon_blshing It was really one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But now......they run and tussle and play with each other like crazy. It'll come, it just takes time.

GCon
21st August 2010, 05:03 PM
Sorry, forgot to update. Yes, as predicted everything's gone well and they're (almost) best friends now! :)