PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Kylie-In PAWS Rescue-10 year old Blenheim Girl

Zoe bowie
26th July 2010, 05:48 PM
Look at this poor little girl, she was dumped in a ditch last Monday, found by a farmer who LEFT her in the ditch but he did feed & water her, but left her, then on Friday another good citizen informed PAWS about her and thankfully they have her at the moment. I rang to offer her a foster home but she is in surgery at the moment (not sure why) but the look on her little face just breaks my heart...can everyone say a little prayer that this little girl pulls through and finds a happy, loving home where she can live out the rest of her life in peace and contentment. PAWS reckon she's about 10!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs070.snc4/34877_413357206805_673681805_5100338_7995575_n.jpg

george108
26th July 2010, 06:22 PM
Lucille I've looked at her photo so many times today and it's just heartbreaking. She looks so sad. Here's hoping that she makes a full recovery and finds a loving home very soon. She deserves so much love.

merello
26th July 2010, 06:50 PM
This makes me so sad. How can anyone abandon such a beautiful little girl like this? I'll pray she is okay and I really hope she finds the loving home she deserves.

matties mum
26th July 2010, 07:05 PM
I really hope that she going to be OK
---Aileen

MurphysMummy
26th July 2010, 07:43 PM
Oh my, I hope she will be ok and gets the loving home she deserves. My face dropped when I saw her and I also shown Mum, who could not believe the story. I can't stop looking at the poor girl :(

team bella
26th July 2010, 07:53 PM
What sad face, I could cry for her:cry*ing:. I pray she is going to be ok. I wonder if she was really dumped ?? maybe lost or stolen before being dumped. If she was in a ditch she may have been hit with a car. If someone did dump her I hope they're fast tracked to hell.

Karlin
26th July 2010, 07:58 PM
I'll let Gina (PAWS) know there are foster offers from here as I work with her on many cavaliers. She may be best though in a quiet environment rather than with a lot of really active young dogs, especially if recovering from illness or surgery.

Unless someone saw this dog being dumped I'd think she would more likely have been lost. However I'll see what I can find out.

Karlin
26th July 2010, 08:43 PM
Geez, saw the pictures of this poor creature's belly and she was in an appalling state, filthy and matted and spent a couple of days struggling to free herself from undergrowth in a ditch. :(

She is on a drip at the vets with fluid on her lungs -- I would guess given her age a bit of heart trouble that hopefully can be quickly helped with furosimide. One worry is that it is pneumonia but Id guess her heart.

Anyone interested in giving this sweet little creature a home? Please PM me and I will liaise with Gina.

Zoe bowie
27th July 2010, 12:46 AM
Thank you Karlin, I really hope this little one finds a good home, her face just makes me so sad :(

Spangly
27th July 2010, 11:54 AM
Poor sweet Kylie. Looking at her just breaks my heart, imagine how she must have felt, alone, frightened and in a terrible state! Thank you to those now helping her. Please let us know how she gets on. :(

Claire L
27th July 2010, 12:58 PM
Where /how can I make a donation towards this little one's care?

She is looking so sad in that pic but I'm sure after a few days TLC she will steal someones heart and hopefully land on her paws.

susandavis1
27th July 2010, 01:30 PM
Poor little Kylie, she looks so sad, I just want to give her a big cuddle. Fingers crossed that this little girl will be ok. Sending big hugs to her :hug:

Duffer
27th July 2010, 02:21 PM
any news on Kylie?
poor little pet, how can people be so cruel, look at her beautiful face:hug:

Zoe bowie
27th July 2010, 04:53 PM
Kylie is doing well, she had some teeth removed, was on a drip for 3 days to re hydrate her, she has an offer of a new home...so that's good. what a beautiful oldie she would make, hopefully she will live out the remaining years in peace...they do have a huge vet bill to pay, if you want to donate you can do so on the PAWS website. I will keep you updated :)

I think under all that matted and horrible coat and sadness there is a beautiful girl lurking around, I hope she shines through soon :flwr:

[edited by Karlin to remove some identifying detail]

susandavis1
27th July 2010, 05:06 PM
Oh, that's great news, so relieved to know that Kylie has a lovely new home to go to. I hope with some tlc she will recover from this horrible upsetting time. She is doing brilliantly :wggle:

merello
27th July 2010, 08:55 PM
Glad this little girl is doing well!!! Does anyone know if she was lost or abandoned? She deserves to live out her days being totally and utterly spoiled.

Tania
27th July 2010, 09:10 PM
Thank goodness she has found a home. Poor little girl, I hope she will be happy.

team bella
27th July 2010, 11:38 PM
So pleased that this little lady has found a home. She deserves to end her days with love and comfort.

Karlin
28th July 2010, 12:39 AM
Absolutely delighted she will likely get a home. :) Understand details of this are not really for discussion so have removed some info from earlier posts.

Duffer
28th July 2010, 01:12 PM
am delighted she is doing well & hopefully has a new home to go to

she will make someone very happy, and TOTALLY deserves to be spoilt rotten! :hug:

lorebringer
28th July 2010, 03:27 PM
Brilliant!

Wagtails
31st July 2010, 10:15 PM
Kylie is doing well, she had some teeth removed, was on a drip for 3 days to re hydrate her, she has an offer of a new home...so that's good. what a beautiful oldie she would make, hopefully she will live out the remaining years in peace...they do have a huge vet bill to pay, if you want to donate you can do so on the PAWS website. I will keep you updated :)

I think under all that matted and horrible coat and sadness there is a beautiful girl lurking around, I hope she shines through soon :flwr:

[edited by Karlin to remove some identifying detail]

Is it possible to put up the website URL please? Have Googled PAWS, but there are so many rescues with a similar name (not surprisingly!)

So glad to hear that this awful story has a happy ending expected. It's always heartbreaking to read about the old dogs who suffer in this way :(

Karlin
31st July 2010, 11:30 PM
www.paws.ie

Spangly
1st August 2010, 12:21 PM
Fantastic news!:D