• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

coco

estalea

hello everyone not been online for some time now. and im sad that my first post back to the forum is to say that on tuesday we lost our 14yr old rescue coco. the house is so empty without. she came into our lives 10yrs ago very over weight and had always been keep locked away didnt know what a livingroom was. within a couple of mths this soon changed. she slept up stairs in my room with me for the whole 10 yrs, had everyone just where she wanted them dogs included. r.i.p sweet cc miss you loads.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am so sorry for your loss,it must be so hard for you, I am thinking of you at this very sad and hard time :hug:

Run free Coco xx

I'm very sorry to heat about Coco's passing.14 years is a great age and she obviously gave you many years of wonderful companionship.
Sins

thks everyone. it is so hard not having her here {not helped by rizo our rottweiler bitch keep looking for her} i had said that my nxt c.k.c.s i would of liked to start showing again but after looking at places like epupz im going to resuce again.

So sorry to read of your loss of Coco, what a wonderful age l4 yrs old was, you must have many happy memories.

I'm so sorry for your losing Coco. She was a beauty. And it's great that you are thinking of getting a rescue cavalier again. Good Luck and keep us posted.

lindylou

sorry to hear about your loss coco has done well at 14 yrs old but its still heartbreaking
my caves at the bridge sam 12.5 yrs and rowley 10.5 yrs old.

I am so sorry to hear you have lost your special girl.

You should be very proud of her, and of yourself. You obviously gave her the greatest of care.

Best wishes,

thank you everyone missing her so much as are the rotts. its horrible coming in from work and not seeing her happy cavie little face, have tried to contact someone about a black and tan bitch 2day who only has one eye, as yet ive not had a reply. i know to some it might seem im rushing things but had it of not been for the c.k.c.s i would not be the person i am today.

Wow! Fourteen she certainly landed on lucky paws when you picked her. I am so sorry you have lost her. Best Wishes.

have tried to contact someone about a black and tan bitch 2day who only has one eye, as yet ive not had a reply. i know to some it might seem im rushing things but had it of not been for the c.k.c.s i would not be the person i am today.

We each move along at our own pace. How wonderful for Cocoa to have had so many happy years with you. She looks like she was a great girl and I can just imagine how much you are all missing her.

Back