• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pup Pup Rotolo

awest15

hey Y'all;
im writting this post as i have a spastic cavalier playing in my bed. The puppy im talking about is the 11 week old CKCS Rotolo. I'm probably one of the younger owners of the breed but the reason i choice this pup as a college student is because he was perfect for all of my needs. I searched high and low for a breeder, when i found one i opted to fly and get my pup because i didn't wont my new puppy hating me. Rotolo is AKA The Monster. i love this name b/c these pups are suppose to be the sweetest babies but even a pedigree wont grantee that lol. i'll let y'all be the judge of this pups nature.
He is the best thing that has ever happen to me. i have had dog that were my parents but there is nothing like becoming a dog owner yourself. im not a PETA person but i have found that i worry more about other pups since i got my own, only b/c i know they aren't inexpensive.
Here's ROTOLO!!
PS. im really new and can't figure out how to post pictures. what do i have to do to post pics?

Hi and welcome!There's information on posting pics stickied to the top of the photo section and also, you can read how to do it in the FAQ section. Basically you need to post to the link of where the image is uploaded to a photo forum like FLickr or Photobucket. (y)

Back