• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello :)

Dooley

Thought we would say a hello as we have just joined :)

Dooley is my 2 year old Blenhiem Cav who has sadly been recently diagnosed with SM :( He is totally part of our family is is loved by us all so we were devastated by this news and just hope that we can get the balance right so that he lives a happy and pain free life.

I have been looking through the really helpful posts on here before joining on living with SM.

I look forward to chatting and will post some pictures up of lovely Dooley in the pics section :luv:

Welcome to the board, though I am sorry to hear about Dooley's SM. We will all be pleased to meet him though! We have lots of people here with experience of living with SM dogs so you can ask plenty of questions and get lots of suggestions and advice. :)

Back