• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Dooley <3

Dooley

Thought I would introduce you all to Dooley :luv:

This is Dooley as a tiny pup :)

P1010032.jpg

P1000929DesktopResolution.jpg

P10100951024x768.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P10106841024x768.jpg

P10304831280x768.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them :)

Dooley is beautiful, sorry to hear he has SM but I'm sure with the right meds he will do really well & live a happy life :) welcome to the forum.

Welcome to you and Dooley, love the photos of him as a pup and growing up. so sorry to read he has SM.

Hello and welcome to the board.
He's a handsome little guy and I love the name Dooley:).
Sorry to hear he has SM,(my three year old does) and it's a bit of a rollercoaster at times but there's so much support and advice here.Sharing the burden makes things more manageable:flwr:
Sins

Thank you for the lovely comments :luv: Dooley is well and truely spoilt. I knew that having a cavvie would be great, but they certainly make an impact on your life!! I absolutely love him to bits!

The SM certainly is a rolllercoaster at the moment, it's hard seeing him when he is having a bad day but hopefully the meds will start to help soon. (He was only diagnosed last week so we are right at the beginning of seeing what works for him.)

He is a beauty though, so lovely, his temperment is gorgeous! :l*v:

He's adorable! Is that your garden of primroses in the one picture? They're lovely! Welcome to Cavaliertalk, by the way.:D

Dooley is absolutley gorgeous !!!! Hope the meds make a huge difference for him. Welcome.

He's adorable! Is that your garden of primroses in the one picture? They're lovely! Welcome to Cavaliertalk, by the way.:D

Ha, I wish that was my garden! It's a local park :D

Thank you for all the welcome's :) I think Dooley is gorgeous too, but I may be slightly biased :luv:

I am hoping the meds are kicking in, we have had 3 good days on the run now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that he is starting to feel better on the medication :flwr:

Welcome to the board. Dooley is so beautiful. I'm sorry he has SM, I hope the meds kick in soon, we saw a great improvement in 2 weeks with Dylan so hopefully you won't have to wait long.

Welcome to the board. Dooley is so beautiful. I'm sorry he has SM, I hope the meds kick in soon, we saw a great improvement in 2 weeks with Dylan so hopefully you won't have to wait long.

Thank you :) The vet did say that they take a while to kick in (Dooley is on gabapentin) and I'm hoping that are starting to get into his system now, it has been a week yesterday since they started. He is much perkier at the moment, which makes me so happy to see! :lotsaluv:

Oh that's good as they make my Dylan dopey, that's the only downside for us.

Aww bless Dylan. They did make Dooley very sleepy last week, but he seems much better so far this week. I think the few short walks a day help to perk him up a little as he is a bit more lively the last few days. Hopefully the good spell continues but I do know that it might take some time to get things levelled out.

Sorry to learn that Dooley has SM.Scarlett is my first of many Cavaliers (I hope) but I've learnt from being here that with the right meds, they can lead a happy, active life still.

Dooley is gorgeous and whilst I don't have a favourite "type",I seem to have soft spots for blenhiems and B&Ts............and rubys......and....sod it, I love em all! :D

Thanks for sharing

Back