• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Got that Bikini Bod back!!!

Karen and Ruby

For a year now I have been working on Ruby's weight.

She BALLOONED to 11.8kg after she was spayed and we got stuck at 10.8kg for a long time.
But since December she has slowly been loosing weight and today we finally reached our goal.
We visited the vet for Charlie to check on his eye and I put her on the scales. Having not weighed her for 2 months I was hoping to see 9.7kg (ish)
She was 9.2kg before she was spayed and today she weighed 9.1kg!!!:pi*no:

I couldnt beleive my eyes- Im so pleased with her and my efforts! I have worried about her carrying the extra weight since finding out about the SM and worried that it was making her body work too hard and multiplying her symptoms!

Im just so happy right now! Its so hard to say no to her but Id rather her be alive for as long as possible than make her feel happy for one second!

:jump: YAY! I was half-thinking a picture of a cavalier in a bikini was going to appear on the screen... but anyway...
Congratulations for all of your hard work. My Belle went though the same thing, she ballooned to nearly 20 pounds and managed to lose 3.5 of it in about 6 months... it's hard to say no to her, but I want her to be around a long time too.

:jump: YAY! I was half-thinking a picture of a cavalier in a bikini was going to appear on the screen... but anyway...
Congratulations for all of your hard work. My Belle went though the same thing, she ballooned to nearly 20 pounds and managed to lose 3.5 of it in about 6 months... it's hard to say no to her, but I want her to be around a long time too.

Ha Ha Ha- that picture could well be arranged!!

:jump:Well done Ruby, its not easy. Bella is on her diet too after shocking me at the vets on Friday. Found out the other half has been giving into her so we're on the fitness kick.

Back