• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello I'm Corey a super spoiled ruby boy

gyoselyn

n57501198_32288257_2080102.jpg

n57501198_32288260_7805141.jpg

I'm hanging out with my best bud Honey Bunny, I like to share pictures with her :)

n57501198_32288261_6414589.jpg

Well like I said I like to share pictures with my best bud, but not my bed.. :(

n57501198_32291352_6573285.jpg

This isn't as comfortable as you think mom..

I hope you guys enjoy the pics, he's my angel and I love him very much.

Cheers ;),

Well hello corey! Fancy meeting you here. Ella and corey are friends and actually ella stole one of coreys toys:shock: I need to upload the picture of them kissing. I am glad you got some possitive feedback from dr. Shores today. Well maybe we should have our dogs play soon. Ella is worn out from freedom park today.

For those who don't know corey, he is so cute because he will walk around ca:bang:(y)rrying a stick or toy forever. So cute

Hi and welcome the pictures are fabulous, looks like Honey is a spoilt bunny too. :w*w:icon_welcome

Thank you all! Yes indeed both of them are very spoiled, both of them sleep with us and getting along very well, we are one lucky parents :D

Pauline, the sofa isn't as clean as you think, the camera fooled you :eek:

Please keep Corey and Ella in your prayer, Corey will be having a decompression surgery on 8/25 and Ella will be having a follow up MRI on 9/1.

:thnku:

Back