• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fudge mix....2010

The Boss

Doesn't time fly ...hard to believe my little angel will be posted in the golden oldies section next year:shock:...people still ask me "what's the pups name" and "what size are they when fully grown"?:biggrin:...she is a rocket outdoors and the such a lounger indoors...

538.jpg

relaxed

606.jpg

more relaxing

489.jpg

461.jpg

459.jpg

628.jpg

480.jpg

103.jpg

far to wise to get her paws cold...:p

Last edited:
I agree Sullysmom, that's what makes them so desirable. Those faces are hard to deny when begging for a treat too!
Lovely pictures of your doggy, The Boss, I like the title of Fudge Mix:-D

By the way, are you a fan of Bruce Springsteen, hence the name The Boss, or are you referring to your little cavalier being The Boss of the household? tehehehe :D

What a cutie! I know just what you mean about time flying -- I now have three crossing over into the senior bracket of age 7 (let's call it middle aged instead... :lol: ).

I agree Sullysmom, that's what makes them so desirable. Those faces are hard to deny when begging for a treat too!
Lovely pictures of your doggy, The Boss, I like the title of Fudge Mix:-D

By the way, are you a fan of Bruce Springsteen, hence the name The Boss, or are you referring to your little cavalier being The Boss of the household? tehehehe :D

It's defo fudge who is the boss round here
:)

Back