PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: Pixie - Can someone help ?

Tania
23rd August 2010, 11:09 AM
I have just been sent this link, poor little Pixie looks as though she
needs a special home. This rescue is small and struggling, bursting with Staffie Crosses. Scroll halfway down the page.

http://www.dunroamin-k9rescue.org.uk/rehoming.html

allie
23rd August 2010, 12:42 PM
Site not clear on where they're situated but looked up dialing code - Doncaster. Hope she's sorted soon.

Karlin
23rd August 2010, 01:08 PM
She looks from pics like she may have dry eye and if so she could be made a lot more comfortable with some drops etc... but maybe it is just the angle. Needs a home without younger kids. For all of you seeking a UK based cavalier rescue -- give them a call!! She is about halfway down the page.

Lots of sweet smaller dogs with this rescue too -- a little shih tzu and some lovely little crosses!

http://www.dunroamin-k9rescue.org.uk/rehoming%20pictures/Pixie.jpg

Pixie is a pretty Cavalier Kings Charles Spaniel of 6 years old. Not having the best start in life, Pixie used to be a breeding bitch before being taken in by her owners. Unfortunately she now needs to be rehomed due to their ill health.
Pixie is a quiet and reserved dog, she is crate trained and likes to spend time nestled in her crate for comfort, she is ideally looking for a new family that will spend time bringing her out of her shell and teaching her what it is like to be a dog! She is used to a home where boisterous grandchildren visit often, although she has been great with them we feel a home with older children or no children at all would be best. Pixie is good with other dogs and may benefit from a home with a canine companion.

Pixie is spayed and fully vaccinated. Could she be the girl for you?

Tania
23rd August 2010, 01:38 PM
Thank you Karlin. :)

Desrae
24th August 2010, 09:49 PM
I don't see Pixie on the site anymore, maybe she's been adopted or taken to a UK cavalier rescue...

Tania
24th August 2010, 10:55 PM
I have been told she is going to a new home tomorrow. I was going to wait and see that she had gone for sure before I posted. It is looking good, so fingers crossed all goes according to plan. :p

Wednesday 25th. Pixe has found a forever home.

Desrae
25th August 2010, 12:41 PM
Great news! Didn't take long for her did it!

Duffer
25th August 2010, 01:21 PM
thats great news, she looks very sad in those pics, makes me want to just cuddle her:hug: