View Full Version : Swallowed a button!
24th August 2010, 06:38 AM
I bought a new dress shirt for business trip next week, I wasn't watching Guinness and he got the packet of extra buttons. I've recovered what I could, but I'm pretty sure he swallowed 1 button. Do I need to get him to the vet, or might this "just pass"??
24th August 2010, 11:38 AM
If it is small I am sure it will just pass. I'd call your vet to ask if it is larger than say dime-sized. Generally they will give advice over the phone as to what to do. Fingers crossed it pops back out the other end in 24 hours!
25th August 2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks, the button was quite small, so I'm just keeping an eye out now. He seems as happy and perky as ever.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.