• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lola <3

AgilityLola

here are a few pictures of my Cavalier, Lola :)

4927037612_1614afbda7.jpg

4926444061_187f57f43c.jpg

4926440463_22d0e9f5f3.jpg

4927024566_ddecfe3995.jpg

4927041006_7711ca2a06.jpg

For some reason Lola likes going down the slide, so my friend caught her in action lol

4927053522_a26166551b.jpg

4926468035_5c24b97654.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! You are linking to the url of the entire webpage, which has the photo and other stuff on it -- you need to link to the actual size of the picture you want to post.

In other words you are linking to this entire webpage:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53349480@N06/4926444061/

When what you need to do is bring up the link that is for the picture only. (your pictures are fabulous so hope you can get them sorted and posted!).

Flickr has recently changed their posting format though (and made it stupidly difficult) -- I'd tend to recommend Photobucket.com now as being far easier.

Hope this helps as you do indeed have some marvellous photos.

On flickr... click on the photo so it shows on the black background.

Top right it will say show all sizes

choose medium and then right-click and click on 'copy image url'.. or something similar (I have a mac and its different but the intention is the same) This address you have copied should end in .jpg

Open the little landscape photo in the above and insert what you copied into the space.

Hope this works for you.

For Flick on a normal PC:

When you have selected your photo:-

1. Click on "Actions"
2. Click on "View All Sizes"
3. Select: "Medium Size"
4. Right Click on Picture: Select Properties.
5. Copy: Address (URL)
6. Select "Insert Image on Forum"
7. Get rid of http
8 Paste into Box

Hope this helps, look forward to seeing the pics.

If you still cant post pm me and I'll go through it with you.....I spent HOURS trying to load photo's at the weekend...it drove me mad but Ive cracked it......why Im sure the people at Flickr's ears were burning!!!!!

Mel

Love the pics!! Thank you for sharing!! I LOVE the slide pictures, oh my gosh, she looks so happy on that slide! She looks like such a little character. :l*v:

Those photos are great! Lovely dogs. The first couple look as though they're proudly surveying their kingdom!:D

Back