• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blenheim Weekend supplement

Kate H

The Our Dogs newspaper had a 12-page supplement last week, in preparation for the Blenheim weekend. Lots of adverts (many from the US), but also articles on the Cavalier connection with Blenheim, Clever Cavaliers, Foetal Tissue Research, and Cavalier Health problems. I treated myself to a copy, but also get Our Dogs passed on to me by a friend, so I've ended up with two copies. If anyone would like the spare copy of the supplement, could you PM me and the first person in my inbox can have it, and I'll pop it into the post for you.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

The Our Dogs newspaper had a 12-page supplement last week, in preparation for the Blenheim weekend. Lots of adverts (many from the US), but also articles on the Cavalier connection with Blenheim, Clever Cavaliers, Foetal Tissue Research, and Cavalier Health problems. I treated myself to a copy, but also get Our Dogs passed on to me by a friend, so I've ended up with two copies. If anyone would like the spare copy of the supplement, could you PM me and the first person in my inbox can have it, and I'll pop it into the post for you.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I was very impressed by Maggie Ford's honest and straight talking article on cavalier health.

Well worth reading.

Back