• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teesdale Hol

Brian M

Hi

A couple of pics of our week away in the dog freiendly cottage ,it was fine but a bit on the quiet side for places to go during the day so I really cant see us going back there we shall keep to The Lake District but at least we had no rain.:)

The Farm where we stopped my black Honda is in front of our cottage ,there were only two.

4929820631_a843737b05_z.jpg

Alonside the cottage there was a 5 acre doggy field this is the view west towards The Pennines.

4930401760_d0dc5dba10_z.jpg

Poppy ,Lily and Rosie having a breather

4929801413_59496f5751.jpg

At the top of the doggy field were a few sheep and loads of rabbits ,I think the sheep have frightened Rosies on the left and Daisy is on the right legging back to me ,the wimps.

4929807183_accde4cc9f_z.jpg

Roises got a grip of Pops

4930429034_f6e6bba15d_z.jpg

General cavorting ,Daisy is to the left munching grass.

4930428566_4a00f2c94d_z.jpg

Dawn and Luke going into The Bowes Museum ,just outside Barnard Castle .There was a display by Sally Arnup with two life size bronze Cavaliers ,one at £8000 and the other at £12000 ,beautiful sculptures ,might get one if we go back.:)

4930424446_b07b37ab3a_z.jpg

Thank You.:)

Last edited:
That looks lovely Brian, so isolated and picturesque.
Certainly dog friendly and they looked so free and happy.
Sins

Beautiful place and lovely photos of scenery and your girls!

I had to laugh at Rosie and Daisy being wimps. Yesterday I woke up to Abigail barking her heart out. It turns out that a flock(6) of wild turkeys came over our fence and made themselves at home. Later, thinking they were long gone, I let Abigail and our golden Kelsi out. They came back:eek:. Not knowing if the golden would go for them, I called the girls inside. Abigail was ready to do battle:badgrin:

Heather R

Back