• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

August 28, 2007 big day

Chuck

It is Coopers 3rd birthday. Yes he had a pawty!!!

Hay what are we waiting for!?
P1060309_edited-1.jpg

OK! scarf this cake down!
P1060312_edited-1.jpg

Those are the CUTEST pictures. I can't believe they are all three just sitting so politely in the first picture patiently waiting..... That pic should be in the calendar, or magazine. Tooo cute.

Those are the CUTEST pictures. I can't believe they are all three just sitting so politely in the first picture patiently waiting.

Thank you, I think that I caught them praying! :badgrin:

Great pictures! I think that in first one, Chuck had a paw on table ready to go:badgrin:

Heather R

Great pictures! I think that in first one, Chuck had a paw on table ready to go:badgrin:

Heather R

Heather, I will take that as a compliment. but the dog with the paw on the table is Nina, I don't look as good as her!! chuck. icon_blshing:jmp2:

Happy belated birthday, Cooper! I love the parties you throw for the dogs:) Everyone looks great and SPOILED like they should be!! Here's wishing Cooper and his sisters many happy years to come.

this is TOO cute!
If this was my house, Spud would be standing on the table eating the cake and Cava not getting a look in!!!

icon_blshingicon_blshing Sorry, Chuck; My goof:sl*p: Nina is a cutie and raring to get to the food!

Heather R

icon_blshingicon_blshing Sorry, Chuck; My goof:sl*p: Nina is a cutie and raring to get to the food!

Heather R

Heather, no need to be sorry, all part of the fun, and I know Nina is much more fun to look at. :biggrin::biggrin:

Back