• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and my dogs

anders

Hello to everyone in this forum.
I will talk a little about me and
my dogs.For 17 years ago I got
my first cavalier. I now have 11,
it is all male, and I have all four
colors.
I live in the countryside in a
house that is 200 years old, here
is plenty of room for everyone
and a big garden where all the dogs can run.
A big greeting from Denmark.
Anders.

Hi Anders, welcome to the forum.
wow, 11 male cavaliers - I'd love to be in your house at feeding time!:-D
Have you any photos of them all?

Wow! 11 cavaliers! That's amazing, I would love to see pictures too.
icon_welcome Anders!

Hej Igen . OG tak for jeres velkomst , Jeg ER ny in bød datamaskine OG i dette forum?
Jeg Administrator Masser AF fofos mænd KAN ikke finde UD AF på sende dem.Når jeg læser dette ER DET sa oversat Til Engelsk ? Eller Skal jeg skrive in Engelsk ?
Anders

Hello again
Thanks for a warm welcome. I'm new both on computer and in this forum. To send pictures, I have not found out.
Anders.

Last edited:
Hi Anders! I'd love to see your cavaliers too. We also have some Danish members so hopefully one might see your post and give an easy explanation in Danish. :)

For photos -- you need to upload your photos to a site like Phtobucket or Flickr, then you post the link here to the image, and it will show up. There are detailed directions pinned at the top of the photo gallery section and also in the FAQ. :)

albert.jpg
albert.jpg
Albert

Last edited:
Hi Karlin. Thanks for your help, now you can see all my dogs,
are also two pictures of my first dogs.
Anders.

Back