• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lola's SM ~ Update

AgilityLola

Ok... so we saw Eleanor our vet today and she said we have several choices for the MRI and referral. she couldn't get hold of one of them though, Mr Andrew Robinson from Dovecote. because they're on holiday or something. so the prices would be:

Geoff Skemitt: consult £195 and MRI £1800

Clare Rusbridge: consult £245 and MRI £1200

AHT: £2000

Willows: £2000

i don't know much about any of them except Clare, so could anyone with any experience tell me anything about the others?

Plus has anyone been to another Vet for the MRI? As Eleanor is still calling people as there are a few more she knows.

Also i've found out that we're only covered for £7500 per condition, which is really annoying because now we can't change it :/

Hope you guys came give me a bit of advice because all my parents are going on is cost and petrol :/

Thanks,

Naomi

Hi

Are you insured with Pet Plan, if so, it is normally a specified amount per year. Even so, the mri is the most expensive part, even with the medication you should have enough insurance. The first year of Molly being ill, we spent £6,000 just trying to find out what was wrong with her. So you have a good head start.
If you have relatives in Wimbledon and your parents can help you with the journey, I would not hesitate, Clare Rusbridge is fantastic !

i'm with sainsburys so i'm not sure... i need to contact them i think again. i really want to go with clare though, so hopefully we will :)

I have been to all of them except the Willows over the years, they have all been very good.

I've heard good things about the Willows too.

With family in Wimbledon, it probably makes sense to go to Clare Rusbridge :biggrin:

Back