• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Favorite toy?

Baxter loves his ginger bread man, he will chew it and make it squeak for hours and then fall asleep with it :lotsaluv:

Great idea for a thread!

44502_10150258404665437_859700436_14371760_6466494_n.jpg

This used to be Mika's favourite toy. After destroying the the first one in under a day, I bought her another. Same result. Unfortunately for Mika, no more soccer ball toy.

MikaSoccer.jpg

Love these posts!! The gingerbread man, the soccerball, the teddybears... HOW CUTE!!!!!!!! i thought this one is funny.. Blondie was only 1 here and loved Mr. Crocodile.
Really not meant for a dog toy, but she snatched it out of my bathtub were he'd float around as a joke and made it hers.. She knows shes in trouble... Look how guilty she looks.... Finally she shredded Mr. Crocodile to pieces though, R.I.P...

photo-3.jpg

They make these with a big, hard rubber ball. Jolly Ball makes them. I believe they come in different sizes- we had the really big one for our boxer. He loved it, and they are TOUGH. :)

This used to be Mika's favourite toy. After destroying the the first one in under a day, I bought her another. Same result. Unfortunately for Mika, no more soccer ball toy.

MikaSoccer.jpg

They make these with a big, hard rubber ball. Jolly Ball makes them. I believe they come in different sizes- we had the really big one for our boxer. He loved it, and they are TOUGH. :)

Thanks. I'll have to look for one of those.

Tilly seems to love all her toys equally but when she has a mad moment (like at 7am yesterday morning) she'll play with Puppy (sat in front of Tilly) and Teddy (sat on the mound, which is a tent underneath), named Teddy as she already has a toy called Doggie, Woo-Woo, Lambie, Rabbit, Hedgehog, Flower, Christmas Squirrel, Squirrel, Pheasant, Ballie etc etc etc :lol:

favetoys.jpg

Jen
-x-

I hope you don't mind me adding another pic of Baxter.

He loves this rope toy, it used to have a ball attached but that disappeared never to be seen again :-?

We sometimes call him 'Special eyes' because his eyes look a little off centre :-D

45197_10150258404875437_859700436_14371764_1882811_n.jpg

This is D'Artagnan's favourite - Mr Elephant (he looks a little more worse for wear now) & Porthos with his Kong Tennis Ball bone.
37535_413256418130_708598130_4825270_5877169_n.jpg

20761_274800963130_708598130_3545459_2125525_n.jpg

Cava likes a nice plastic peg & Spud dug this up on the beach i think the pic is TOO cute!

Here is Flash with some of his toys.... I don't think he has a favorite as long as it squeaks and I can throw it for him.:smile:

DSCI0076.JPG

DSCI0089.JPG

DSCI0088.JPG

DSCI2071.JPG

Thanks. I'll have to look for one of those.

I did find a Cavalier sized rope Jolly Ball :D, and yes, they are great fun for small dogs too, lol. Her favorite toys so far are the small stuffingless critters from Walmart and wiffle balls. She is a ball chasing nut :) .

Rose-cold-long-johns-1.jpg

Back