• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Davecav

Hello

I have just joined this forum I have a 18 month old blenheim cavalier called Martha and I will put some photo's up of her soon I hope. I have had two litter sisters (Lucy & Charlie) before. Lucy died 2 yrs ago at nearly 11. I bought Martha to give Charlie some company as she was so sad when Lucy died. Now Charlie had also passed over the bridge, so we just might:-D have to buy another puppy sometime soon.:wink:
Hope to find lots of interesting things on the forum.

Dave

lindylou

hi and welcome
i have a 2yr old tri called louie
and at the bridge sam blenhem, sam tri, rowley blenhem.

Hello Dave and icon_welcome to Cavaliertalk. I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff here, it's a great bunch of people too. I have two cavaliers, both tri-colours, our girl, Belle, who is in the pic in my avatar is just over 2 years old and there there's our boy, Bob, who is 1 year old.

Thanks for your welcome. I have managed to insert an Avatar now, so far so good.cl*p

Back