PDA

View Full Version : Poppy's MRI on Wed.

*Pauline*
11th September 2010, 10:00 AM
Poppy's MRI is at Stone Lion with Clare Rusbridge on Wednesday. Poppy and I could do with a group hug. :hug: The boys will be in Sweden visiting my daughter so I need some moral support. :(

Dylan is also going for a medication review, his meds, 150mg Gabapentin every 8 hours and 20mg Rimadyl twice a day, are not cutting it.

meljoy
11th September 2010, 10:14 AM
Pauline,

There are huge hugs coming your way from Myself, Emily, Katie and of course Leo:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you, try and keep positive. You've got my number if you want a chat:l*v:

*Pauline*
11th September 2010, 10:24 AM
Thanks Mel.

Brian M
11th September 2010, 11:09 AM
Hello Pauline

Best wishes to you all for Wednesday ,and fingers crossed for the result you want.:)

*Pauline*
11th September 2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks Brian. I'm quite sure I know the result. I'm just dreading hearing it and her going on meds for the rest of her life.

Brian M
11th September 2010, 12:01 PM
Hi Pauline

Pls don't get uptight before you all go ,I know its hard and I will certainly dread it when my time comes but have belief that things just might turn out a lot better than you think .You have had horrid luck so you are more than overdue a change of fate and some good news, so pls don't be down lets have just a little smile pls as no matter what happens you are still blessed with two beautiful Cavaliers in your care . :):)

Sandrac
11th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Pauline, I did try to get Minnie's appointment changed to Tuesday so I could be there to offer some more moral support, but the best they could do was Wednesday morning at 8.30. But I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, they are lovely at Stone Lion and Clare is so understanding of our worries and fears. You couldn't be in better hands for Dylan and Poppy. At least you know that if your worse fears are realised then Poppy is such a very lucky girl having you to take care of her because any other person might not have realised that she may have been suffering.

If you need another person to chat to then feel free to pm me for my number, I know how much it means to have others to just bounce off of that understand what you are going through.:hug::hug:

Margaret C
11th September 2010, 12:21 PM
Don't despair too soon for Poppy. PSOM, the ear condition, and even the chiari like malformation by itself can be the cause of some mild symptoms.

So sorry the beautiful Dylan is having problems again.

I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday.

matties mum
11th September 2010, 01:15 PM
I will be thinking of you on Wednesday hope all goes well
---Aileen

MurphysMummy
11th September 2010, 06:57 PM
Hi Pauline
Will be thinking off you, Poppy and Dylan on Wednesday.
Hugs from Murphy and me
xx

*Pauline*
11th September 2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks you Brian, Sandra, Margaret and Murphysmum (I do hate it when I forget what someones real name is, sorry).

I'm a worrier anyway Brian, I don't believe in luck or fate. I'll get over the news and deal with it so that's the main thing.

Sandra, that is so incredibly kind of you. You must have missed my post but I am now going on Wed 15th. The 8:30am appointment is the one before mine. Did you take it after all? I do hope so. I'll PM you also.

HollyDolly
11th September 2010, 11:31 PM
This just seems so unfair Pauline, cannot believe you are having to go through
this again.
Please know We are all thinking of you here in Manchester.:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Nanette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love my Cavaliers
11th September 2010, 11:36 PM
Hope both of you come through it o.k. :hug:

*Pauline*
11th September 2010, 11:50 PM
Thank you Nanette. I'm doing the easy bit, it's poor Poppy I feel sorry for. She only had her spay a month ago and she is now so nervous of the vets she drools all over the floor. She's also nervous traveling, no exaggeration, there was a puddle on the car floor today and the journey was only 45mins.

Thanks Bev.

Sandrac
12th September 2010, 11:51 AM
Pauline, have PM'd you but your box is full:yikes
Yes I did take the 8.30 appointment so will see you at Stone Lion on Wednesday - although I can think of much nicer places to meet.:hug:

*Pauline*
12th September 2010, 12:49 PM
Oh I am SO pleased Sandra. Are you going on your own? I made some space in my inbox now, sorry.

Bunnylover
12th September 2010, 01:22 PM
Thinking of you, hope it all goes ok :hug:

Lani
12th September 2010, 04:42 PM
Sending you, Poppy and Dylan a huge hug from across the pond ... :hug:

MadPip
12th September 2010, 07:26 PM
Good luck for Wednesday Pauline,
thinking of you, and hoping that Poppy is clear from SM. Also hoping a medication review gives a regime to give Dylan some relief.

:hug::hug::hug:

Frances

Desrae
12th September 2010, 07:36 PM
Wishing you good luck and sending positive healing vibes:lotsaluv:

AgilityLola
13th September 2010, 06:43 PM
will be thinking of you :hug: we're booking Lola's MRI soon at Stone Lion :xfngr:

Sabby
13th September 2010, 06:55 PM
Will be thinking of you and Poppy on wednesday. Hope you get Dylans medecine sorted. :hug::hug:

Pamela Warrington
14th September 2010, 12:47 AM
Dear Friend,

I know that feeling of anticipation with a slight feeling of being nervous. I too will be taking my precious Isabelle in tomorrow for her first MRI check, although her medication is 50mg twice a day seems to be going well. I just have to trust and place my faith in GOD knowing that this is not anything that he already didn't*ng*l know about, and has provided myself with the means to getting through it. Of course my prayer is that it will be good news, but relying on his strength if it shows to be something different. My Pastor always tells us not to worry until you have something to be concerned about. And then seek and be prayerful. My prayers will be with you for Wed appointment.

Blessings,
Pamela

susandavis1
14th September 2010, 09:29 AM
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Pauline. Sending you hugs :hug::hug:

Tania
14th September 2010, 11:05 AM
Hi Pauline, wishing you all well tomorrow :hug:

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 11:56 AM
Thank you Bunnylover, Lani, Frances, Desrae, Shargill, Sabine, Sue and Tania.

Pamela, I'll be thinking of you and Isabelle too. Let us know how you get on :hug:

Charlifarley
14th September 2010, 01:20 PM
Good luck Pauline, Sandra C and Pamela, and all the dogs too. Its a busy week for MRI's.
Hope all of you get the result you want, and if its bad news, well - you know you will get the best support and advice here.
:hug:

Brian M
14th September 2010, 01:35 PM
Hello Pauline

Very Best Wishes for Wednesday from all of us , we will all be with you in thoughts and will keep our on eye on Ct all day for news upon return . :)

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 03:40 PM
I feel a bit sick now. I just looked at Poppy's teeth after regretting not asking for a dental when she got spayed. She only has two teeth with a little plaque on and it's not near the gum line. So I just called Stone Lion and asked if that can be done whilst she's under the GA. Why do I always have to complicate issues :confused: Anyway, the receptionist is asking and also asking if I can give Poppy Rescue Remedy.

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 04:28 PM
Clare says the scan will take some time so she best not have the dental on top. Glad I asked though.

Got an email from Clare, it's a maybe for the dental :)

Spangly
14th September 2010, 04:48 PM
Just to say that I`ll be thinking of you (Pauline, Sandra C and Pamela) all this week with your MRI scans. Sending you :hug:from me and Spangle.xx

Jasperxxgabby
14th September 2010, 07:03 PM
Dear Pauline, SandraC and Pamela, I am thinking of you and your little ones, and wishing you the best possible news regarding the MRI results :hug:

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 07:13 PM
Thank you Christine and Andrea.

Karen and Ruby
14th September 2010, 07:55 PM
Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Hopes and Prayers it will be a good result for you!!!

Wagtails
14th September 2010, 09:04 PM
All best wishes from the Worcestershire waggers as well - we'll be thinking of you all tomorrow http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Animations/Dog%20animations/Huggingdogs.gif

Tania
14th September 2010, 10:15 PM
Dougall will be at Stone Lion around 9ish for an appointment at 9.15am for acupuncture! Graham is taking him.....you might all meet.

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 10:44 PM
I'll look out for them Tania, thanks. Tell him I'll be the one looking very tired and talking too much to everyone.

*Pauline*
14th September 2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks Marie-Anne. Loved the cartoon.

anniemac
15th September 2010, 01:52 AM
I thought I posted on this earlier but of course you are in my thoughts. You have gone through so much, yet are always there to comfort others especially me. That support is evident my how you will have several arms around you physically from this forum and from several others that can't be there in spirit. I pray for strength tomorrow for all three of the MRI's tomorrow and for the best. I don't know what the time difference is so I have to figure out 900 there but ella and I give special hugs :hug:

jld
15th September 2010, 02:36 PM
Will be thinking of you and Poppy today......

lovecavaliers
15th September 2010, 05:49 PM
Thinking of you today.
Lots of hugs,
Irene and Jack

sandi
16th September 2010, 07:05 AM
I just went through it with Ellie - I know that worried feeling :(
I'll be thinking of you and Poppy - Crossing my fingers for good news!