PDA

View Full Version : GETTING SORTED: 2 tri cavs in Kilkenny pound,

Karlin
11th September 2010, 12:11 PM
This is a KILL SHELTER -- need immediate foster. Mimi from the board is contacting themto say Irish Cav Rescue will take them -- but then I will need immediate foster spots for them while they are sorted. I am not sure if they can already come out.

Will post when I have more info.

Karlin
11th September 2010, 05:00 PM
Pound trying to find owners -- they are OK through the weekend; we will know more Monday and at that point may need a foster place. Meanwhile I have a dog that needs to go to foster tomorrow from another pound -- if you can help please PM!

Karlin
11th September 2010, 11:33 PM
These two are likely to need an urgent foster placement early next week. They can be split. I am going to be away for much of the next three weeks and also have four other cavaliers coming into rescue... so fosters are in short supply!

Pound will not give them to rescue however; will need to pay €40 release fee per dog and pay for a dog license... :|

Karlin
11th September 2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.carlowkilkennyds.ie/images/easygallery//resized/5/1284137871-picture052.jpg

http://www.carlowkilkennyds.ie/images/easygallery//resized/5/1284137759-picture042.jpg

Karlin
12th September 2010, 03:46 PM
Think these can come out on MOnday.Looking for a foster or two ideally in the region of that pound; up on the Irish Cavalier Rescue Facebook page as well.

Karlin
12th September 2010, 05:38 PM
These are getting sorted! Thanks to a very kind donation for their release fees and they have a prospective home as well. :D

Karlin
13th September 2010, 03:36 PM
They have a really great home to go to. Thanks for the donation to cover their release fees :) as this has made a difference in the case of these two dogs for this particular home. :flwr:

Karlin
15th September 2010, 11:38 AM
Maria might update later -- both dogs appear to be ex puppy farm breeding girls, probably dumped. Terrible ear mites. Very sweet. Their new home spent yesterday buying beds and toys for them. :) They are now out and safe; thanks to all who helped with these two.

Mimi
15th September 2010, 01:31 PM
Collected the two girls this morning and met their new Mum who was delighted to meet them . Lily and Trixie I think they are going to be called are very friendly little doggies . They seem to have both had puppies and both have ear mites . One of them was really attached to the Lovely Girl caring for them at the Dog shelter . They will need a little TLC and I'm sure it wont take them long to be the spoiled ladies they truly deserve to be .I hope their new Mum posts here to let everyone see they have a lovely new home .
Glad I was able to help .
Mimi

Charlifarley
15th September 2010, 02:50 PM
That's great news, I'm so glad they have a lovely new home to go to. Lucky Lily and Trixie.:)

Karlin
15th September 2010, 07:05 PM
Just got a pic sent over; they are lovely and clean now and off to the vet. :) They look completely different girls.

susandavis1
15th September 2010, 07:39 PM
Ah, great news, so glad they have a new home :rah:

jld
15th September 2010, 08:13 PM
What happy news. Would love to see a picture of them all clean and happy. :rolleyes:

Dublin
21st September 2010, 11:43 AM
I only saw this thred now & just wanted to add that Kilkenny pound 'give' dogs trust dogs each month & we dont have to pay the release for them.