PDA

View Full Version : Jasper has lost his peace and quiet

jasperpaw
12th September 2010, 04:12 PM
Ollie has been trying to get up into the chair for sometime, I only left the room for a short time last week and this is what I found when I came back.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2987

*Pauline*
12th September 2010, 04:53 PM
That does look a comfy spot, I don't blame him! :lotsaluv:Very cute. x

Cathy Moon
12th September 2010, 04:59 PM
So sweet :l*v:

Janice
12th September 2010, 05:14 PM
They seem to love having somewhere to put their head which is a little higher dont they. All the dogs I have had before have slept flat on the floor, but the cavvie seems to love a headrest!! :)

Beautiful boys!

ourempire
12th September 2010, 07:40 PM
Soon you will find them paw-to-paw, where they will enjoy this spot together :) Very cute, indeed.:thmbsup:

Desrae
12th September 2010, 08:34 PM
Aww. That's really sweet. Ours have taken over the couch... so much that meself and the hubby are on the chairs. :shock:

Sullysmom
12th September 2010, 08:45 PM
very cute. At least they aren't on top of each other.

Cathy T
12th September 2010, 10:40 PM
How cute!! He really wanted some cuddle time with his big brother :D

jld
12th September 2010, 11:45 PM
Precious. Jasper doesn't seem too concerned.:p

Duffer
13th September 2010, 10:43 AM
Thats so cute!
When we brought spud home, cava used to jump on the sofa to get away from his overexcited puppy-ness! Then after about 3 weeks he could get up after her - she was NOT impressed!

jasperpaw
13th September 2010, 12:42 PM
Thats so cute!
When we brought spud home, cava used to jump on the sofa to get away from his overexcited puppy-ness! Then after about 3 weeks he could get up after her - she was NOT impressed!
This was the one place Jasper could go to escape naughty Ollie, but not anymore - they still have a bit of a love hate relationship, but on the whole it`s going well.:-D

islewriter
27th September 2010, 11:22 PM
Ollie has been trying to get up into the chair for sometime, I only left the room for a short time last week and this is what I found when I came back.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2987

A lovely photo of togetherness and delighted you shared in the joy.Cavaliers are the inspiration of each new day.