• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a new toy

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I had some points at Zooplus to use on free items and so sent for a tennis ball on a rope as one of them, as Jaspar loves those toys! It arrived this morning -- and turns out to be a *giant* tennis ball; the ball is about the size of his head -- he cannot even fit his mouth around it! However he can carry it around by the rope and he was making sure NO ONE got the idea that they might get access to it! He brought it up to his basket:

photo.JPG by cav_talk, on Flickr

And then dozed off...

photo.JPG by cav_talk, on Flickr

:rotfl:

Oh bless! He's not good at sharing is he!

I see you have some writing from Flickr under your pics. Have you found a better way to obtain the link to post from Flickr since they changed things around?

Oh that's brilliant - bless him :-D

Don't forget to enter him for the calendar competition 8)

Yes it is a little round pillow for him now! :lol:

Pauline I posted a new post into this forum and updated the old general one on how to post pictures as yes they have changed the way you post.

Back