• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnies Stone Lion Visit

Sandrac

Well what a busy day we had.:)

It was lovely meeting up with Pauline, Dylan & Poppy and not forgetting Tracy the chauffeur. :lotsaluv:

While Poppy was having her MRI done we went to the common with Minnie and Dylan, had a coffee and then we walked around the lake. Minnie has a new friend - she was quite taken with Dylan as he was with her :D.

I also met Graham who was there with Dougal and again Minnie said a nice Hello - she just loves the boys:grin:.

Our visit was just for Minnie's first review. She was started on Trocoxil and Zitac back in April. However I have noticed recently an increase in face rubbing, rolling on her back and bum scooting. She also has had a couple instances of not walking up the stairs or wanting to jump up, although these only lasted hours and not days as was the case previously.

Although in the main her energy levels have increased she is obviously in still in some pain/discomfort. So we are starting her on Gabapentin and will see how she responds to that.

The only concern I have is how much it will affect her activity level because she is such an active little soul. :xfngr:

It was great meeting you today Sandra and so kind of you to wait even though we were an hour and a half in the consultation room. Thanks again for the lovely coffee and walk round the lake but mostly for the moral support.

O

Although in the main her energy levels have increased she is obviously in still in some pain/discomfort. So we are starting her on Gabapentin and will see how she responds to that.

The only concern I have is how much it will affect her activity level because she is such an active little soul. :xfngr:
Hopefully the change in medication will help her, but when Bosco started on gabapentin, he definitly became quieter. A few months later he was also put on pred, and since then, he has been full of beans and back to his normal sparky self. His dosage of gabapentin is 100mg three times daily, what is Minnie going to be taking?

Hi Sandra,

Hopefully the Gabapentin will help Minnie. Sounds like you had a nice day despite the awful reason you were all there:(

Back