• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

There's hope

meljoy

Whilst out walking today we met a lovely lady with a beautiful 10 month old Cavalier. As with all cavi owners we stopped for a chat.
I asked where she'd got her little one from and she told me that it had taken her ages as she'd done a lot of research and had looked for a breeder who had heart and eye tested the parents and also did not inter-breed. She seemed very knowledgable about the health problems and asked if we had had any problems with Leo.
I explained he's been MRI'd and although did not have SM had CM.
She said the parents of her pup had been scanned and knew she wanted a pup from as healthy a line as she could find:grin:

It seems the message is getting a cross and although it must seem like an up hill struggle for some, there are sensible people out there that are adhering to whats being said.

I know there are still those that think getting a cheap puppy from a puppy mill is the easiest thing but for those of you that constantly fight to get the word out there......it's working so dont give up

Lucky for you. I have offers to pay stud fees for Guinness everywhere we go it seems (ckcs are uncommon around here). Just yesterday, a woman and daughter with their 5 month old cavalier (they said, this dog is going to be 40+ lbs full grown- I thought it was a springer spaniel or a springer cross).

Fortunately Guinness is neutered which ends those conversations quickly.

That's so good to hear - so many people just don't seem interested still - just want a cheap puppy, NOW :(:(:mad::mad:

Back