• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

mentally bentley xx

shell1805

just thought i would share some pics of bentley, im storing up quite a selection much to the hubbys dismay. he took our camera round to some mates of ours to show off some sport pics and spent half the time sayin 'sorry thats bentley' or 'not more of the blimmin dog!' and glaring at me :eek:

011-6.jpg

015-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

002-9.jpg

001-10.jpg

can you tell he's a mumma's boy??

021-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

nothing better than having a snooze with my little guy cuddled up with me. bliss x

just wanted to add this one coz he looks so tiny on the beach:

006-6.jpg

this one coz its soooooo funny (big wuss, afraid of the sea! lol)

005-3.jpg

and this one coz it shows off his personality and the fact he thinks everyone should stroke him 24/7:
018-3.jpg

xx

Aww I love your pics!! He reminds me off my Murphy. Always willing to snuggle up and always wanting a fuss! Brilliant pics :) :)

Oh what lovely pics. My camera is usually full of photo's of Leo......much to my kids dismay:badgrin:

Bentley is so handsome...his fur has grown back really shiney!

:p i know, i cant believe how shiney it is. i think dodged a bullett after his grooming incident, we met a cavi the other day who had a similar experience and their fur has frown back really REALLY wooly. looks lovely, like a sheep, but i couldnt imagine bentley looking like that and i really love how soft his fur is :) x

Back