• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just the 2 of Us

anniemac

Short story, I had a great friend with a Cavalier and everything was perfect until Ella got sick. She did not believe me and even said that I was causing Ella to be depressed. Things like my neurologist is making it up... etc. So it caused us to drift apart which is unfortanute because Ella and Kennedy were so close. Now when recent news of Ella's MRI came back, she believes me and we are going to Kennedy's Birthday Party. I am going to pick him up after work so the lovebirds can be together again. Here are some pictures I wanted to share.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Watching SC Gamecock Football

attachment.php

It's sad that your friendship was affected but great that you are friends again now and I'm sure Ella will enjoy seeing Kennedy again :cool:

sometimes people witht the same breed of dog dont want to believe that the illness's that plague so many are true as they fear it will happen to their own. it doesnt make what your friend did right but maybe she did it out of fear, when really she should see you and ella as inspiration :) x glad the 2 are back together, im sure ella has missed kennedy x

I'm so glad you've rekindled your friendship....if for no other reason than that Ella and Kennedy look like they were such great buddies, they look so sweet together:lotsaluv:

Ella had so much fun and I can bite my tongue at comments so that she is happy. Her health is the most important thing.

A season for friendships

Anne,

Love the pictures so adorable. I experienced a friendship that had gone bad years ago. Of course it was for different reasons. Never the less, it can be very painful, glad things worked out. I remember my pastor told me that in life you will endure trails and hardships. But the testing of our faith and with love and forgiveness we renew our spirits. Some friendships are for a reason, some for a season, some for a purpose, and some are life long. But to celebrate each friendship learning from them and appreciating the journey they take us on. Some are meant to help us be better people, sort of like a refining fire. Like precious jewelry when it is shaped and molded becomes beautiful. I read a book one time called beauty for ashes it was a great book. Well I hope all is well take care friend!:hug:

Blessings,
Pamela

"Some friendships are for a reason, some for a season, some for a purpose, and some are life long. "

Love that saying - so true. Great pics - they're peas in a pod :D

Back