• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Denmark

Cavahuset

Hi all,

I'm Anne, my two cavalier boys Sigurd (tri -10 month) and Rorri (bl - 2 years) and me live in Denmark. I joined to learn more about differrent medical issues like SM and EF. They are kind of new in DK and still people are very sillent about it.

So I apologize for my poor language, and hope you will see through it :D

Best Regards
Anne

Hello Anne and icon_welcome! Your English looks good to me so no worries! This is an excellent place to find out about the genetic conditions/diseases that affect our cavaliers, there are references to other sites in relation to cavaliers too if you look at the right hand side of the Forum page. You'll find a lot of stuff as you explore the site. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you here and maybe a picture or two of Sigurd and Rorri:)

Pictures I can do :) and thank you for the warm welcome - as long as we just "talking" I should be ok, but some of the techincal terms it gets more "fuzzy"

And i'm allready exploring the site - articles and old threads :)

Pictures of the dogs

sig_2.jpg

Sigurd
http://cavahuset.dk/hunde/r_galleri/ror_1.jpg
ror_1.jpg

Rorri

Welcome Anne! Sigurd and Rorri are lovely. :) We have some other Danes here too, who might see your intro and say hello.

Hielsen from ireland!

hello, your dogs look lovely. You will find this forum great for finding help and advice and interesting bits and pieces. I never saw a single cavalier while i lived in Copenhagen for 2 and a bit years many many years ago, so great to see your photos. Good luck with them.

Thank you :D

emmastewartliberty: Actually the cavalier is now in top 10 of the most popular breeds in Denmark. So today we often meet cavaliers on the street :)

Back