PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game

Rj Mac
3rd October 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi folks,

Just thought we'd pop on and say hello, our computer packed in a while ago, so we haven't been online in ages, but finally got around to buying a new one today, so we're back to normal.

Everyone is keeping fine, old Charlie's still going strong, and Lucy,Megs and Jake are just the same,

I hope that everyone is doing ok, looking forward to catching up on things;),

R.

Brian M
3rd October 2010, 06:52 PM
Hi RJ

And about time too.:) Wondered where you got too we all missed you and your photos on your walks ,are you all fine .:)

team bella
3rd October 2010, 08:43 PM
Welcome back:)

Nicki
3rd October 2010, 09:03 PM
We really missed you and it's lovely to have you back - so pleased to hear that Charlie is still going strong and everyone else is well.

Hope your back is holding up?

We're ok here x

Desrae
5th October 2010, 10:59 PM
Hi there. Nice to see you around again... yeah, how is your back?

Cathy Moon
6th October 2010, 03:18 AM
Welcome back! :mexwav:

Sabby
6th October 2010, 04:31 PM
Great to have you back. How is your new job and your health doing?

Rj Mac
13th October 2010, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys, for your kind woeds and welcome back, it's great to be back online, it's funny......you don't realise how much you use something until it's broken:eek:

As for my back, I have good days and bad days, on the bad...Lisa is called into action to put my socks and shoes on...which is quite embarrassing, but on better days i have a reasonable field of movement, as for work, it's a relief to be back earning again, and i've been extremely fortunate to have been able to return to a firm that i know, and who are sympathetic towards my situation, and therefor very accomodating

We have a few updatedpics of our lot i keep meaning to post up, will get some up tonight

R.