• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Helps Dad With The Dead Heading

Brian M

Hi

I decided to buy the new Adobe Lightroom 3 and integrate it with Elements 8 which means it helps you tweak your photographs a bit better once you get your head around it which I haven't yet but I have been fiddling with this photograph of Daisy taken when I was messing about outside but my Daisy just knew I was struggling on my own and decided to muck in and give dad a hand dead heading isn't she a helpful girl .:)

5047921451_0c3113eec2_b.jpg

Hi

I decided to buy the new Adobe Lightroom 3 and integrate it with Elements 8 which means it helps you tweak your photographs a bit better

Brian I have no idea what you are talking about but your photo speaks for itself! It is lovely for lots of reasons. Keep fIddling- it seems to be working. :smile:

Great photo Brian of beautiful Daisy. If you like Brian I can sent Ollie up to help Daisy for a spot of gardening, the only problem is he likes to prune the plants from the base so there is nothing left.

That's great Brian - Lightroom 3 is brilliant, much simpler to use for basic adjustments.

I think you might find sharpening that a bit would improve it.

You have some lovely ones of Daisy where you have focused on the eyes, which really brings the whole photo to life and draws in the eye of the viewer.

I know it's hard when you are trying to just catch them in the middle of doing something, but it's worth trying to remember.

Rupert as a puppy was very helpful with deadheading- usually the flower buds though!! I did assure my husband that he would grow out of it by the age of 6 months - needless to say he was still doing it at 6 years - and errm still at 12 years too!!

Hi ladies

Daisy asked me to say a big thank you to all and to say she was only pulling up a few weeds :)

Back